Journey to Incredible India 1

Berlin Travel Blog

Mercure Hotel
So here starts my little review of my vacation in India :) I went there with my colegue from work... We flew from Berlin - Tegel as there was a good flight offer, so we obviously had to get there first. We booked a room in "Mercure Airport Hotel Berlin Tegel", because our flight was departing at 6 AM and we wanted to get some good sleep. We were going to see a bit of Berlin too, so nice rest in the hotel would be more then welcome. But finally we had so much bloody work, and many unscheduled meetings that day, that I was even worried to catch the plane, lol.

We managed to do all that work and shortly I was driving my car, doing 150 km / hour on a beautiful motorway in Poland. The journey took us something like 5 and half hours, so it was quite good time for pretty long distance! We parked our car in a private carpark near the airport as it was much cheaper and of course we got a free lift to the hotel. Hotel was very nice, but because got very late there, we slept only for 2 hours.

We got to the airport, checked in for my first long-haul flight ever and got onto plane to Amsterdam, where we waited for Northwest airlines flight to Mumbai. We were so excited about our trip, the boarding procedure was quite long, because they spoke at least five minutes to every single passenger, it was something like border control.
Berlin Hotels & Accommodations review
Very nice hotel and very handy if you need to sleep at the airport. I think I paid €59 for a double room, which was nicely decorated.
Berlin