Heading to Delhi

New Delhi Travel Blog

Last night we prepared our luggage, charged all out batteries and revised all our photography equipment. This is one of the most wanted journeys for anyone who loves photography so we are carrying two lenses, two cameras, and a macbook, anything we need to store and classify all our pictures. And I did a huge mistake! Around 11pm I turned on my PS3 and loaded Assassins Creed I. Damn! I played until 3.30am and we had to wake up at 6.30 am! I wanted to reach the end of the game, so I did!!! Now I will start Assassins Creed II! ☺

We got at the airport 3 hours before the time, so we avoid all the stress you get when you have to catch a flight! There I had time to check my emails and do some work while Silvia read our India guide. We had to change planes in Helsinki! Guess how was the temperature when we got there? -16 degrees! Damn, we didn’t bring warm clothing with us so we almost freeze there! 5 hours at the airport waiting for our flight to India! Lucky we had out macbook to do something while waiting.

The flight was almost empty, so we had plenty of space to get comfortable. We left one our late, the captain announced there was a problem with the rear engine so they had to fix it! Ufff… didn’t like how it sounded! ☺ It seems to be that some water got into it… There is a 5 ½ hours difference with Spain, so we left at 10 am and we are supposed to get to Delhi at 7 am! So far so good!
Vikram says:
Oh nice.. . I didn't know Finnair flew to Delhi!
Posted on: Feb 05, 2010
tirsomaldonado says:
with Finnair! it is a good choice! and it only cost us 450 euros!
Posted on: Feb 05, 2010
Jacqinmiddenamerika says:
Congrats on your featured blog!! Way to go!! :-)
Posted on: Feb 04, 2010