Nassau, Bahamas

Nassau Travel Blog

This marked my fourth visit to Nassau, a place that has started to grow on me.  Most of my travel companions were going to spend the day at the Pirate Museum but I had no interest in seeing that so I slept in.  I had no problem with the fact that I might be exploring the island on my own.  I'm a pretty independent person and I've come to find my way around Nassau quite easily.  On my way off the ship I ran into Scott L. who apparently also overslept this morning.

As soon as we got past the straw market we ran into Rachel and Ashley who had no clue where they were going or what they were doing.  They were merely wandering around.  Lucky for them they were only without Scott and I for about 5 minutes...there's no telling what they would have gotten themselves into.  The four of us explored the area together visiting several shops and stopping to take numerous pictures.  We popped into the Del Sol Store and convinced a man to wear color changing nail polish.  We can be quite persuasive.

We found our way to the Pirate Museum where we bumped into the rest of the gang.  They were all heading to the Bacardi store despite the fact that we told them it was closed.  My mom called on Friday and they said they'd be open today (Sunday)...I was right...they were closed.
Outside of the Pirate Museum