All our bags are packed and we're ready to go...

Thame Travel Blog

So its 5 hours to go until our plane takes off for mine and Luke's little adventure. We are pretty excited :o).

Its hard to know what to expect, haven't travelled in this way before, trying to take as little as possible, and see 8 countries in 3 continents. Priorities have been my camera and zoom lense, lots of different currencies, first aid supplies, and anti-theft gimmicks.
After two attempts of packing, I think we have our total luggage to 27kgs between us.

It feels amazing to finally be at this moment of everything being tied up, able to leave with no responsibilites, only to spend the next three and a bit months exploring, meeting interesting people, seeing incredible creation and catching up with family and friends. Luke and I figure we may only get to do this type of travel once in our life so we plan to make the most of it.

We are aiming to keep you all informed of our travels through this blog, I promise not to write all the entries as I know I have a tendency to just write what I'm thinking. I'm excited about taking the time to reflect on the places we're seeing and people we are meeting and I hope you don't mind us sharing those reflections with you, in fact I hope that you enjoy it and feel that you are coming with us in some way.
Luke and I have this feeling that this trip will really change our lives (it can't not, we figure) and we will make memories that we will still be talking about when we're 80. So I hope this blog will help us out with the little details that you can tend to forget.

So until next time, keep up the grins and pray for us.

For me and Luke first stop is Buenos Aires (Argentina) and a football match.