finally found somewhere dirtier and smellier than London

Bangkok Travel Blog

siam oriental not the best

landed in Bangkok tired and already sick of lugging my backpack around, stood in the queue for the taxi and some geezer said taxi 40 baht, i'd been quoted 500 so i bit his arm off... up puls his mate in the oldest most battered car i'd ever seen, it had no livery so obviously wasn't licenced and the gear box was making an awful wine!! but the driver had a massive smile and prety good broken english so what the hell

on the way from the airport i noticed that the kind of apartments we reserve for waterfront property they have overlooking the motorway, it's almost asif living by the side of a freeway is something to aspire to =]

dropped off on Koah san road i went to a hotel that came reconmended which turned out to be an absolute hole check the photos haha

in the evening it chucked it down so i decided to just sleep but after 10 minutes hunger took over so i ventured out, while having a meal i saw a group of girls  gigling and loking over and after i finished my meal they called me over so we anded up drinking and chating til past midnight when one girl comented on how tired i looked i saw that as my que to leave haha

siam oriental not the best
view from the window  smashing
view from the window "smashing"
Bangkok