This is not good bye

London Travel Blog

British Museum
I woke up, thinking, this is the day, my last day here.
Had my breakfast, Wonderful St Paul's breakfast and check out. I met up with Sunil, thank god I managed to contact him at last! We went to a market which havent opened by the time we got there, so we went to Tate Modern. I changed my itinerary a little, so that we wont have to rush to catch the Changing of guard. I cancelled the changing of guards, so we spent the morning in Tate modern. Not so artistic people, Sunil and me soon went out and we went to the British Museum, where it was soo much fun. I got to know, at least, why Chinese potteries are always blue and white. I love the museum. There are exhibits from all over the world, and there are some exhibits that I may have seen on tv or books. It was an enriching visit.

After the visit, we went to Photographer's gallery, where we declared, on arrival, that it is going to be boring, and then we went to National Potrait gallery. There we walked through the galleries as well as England history. Before parting ways, I managed to catch a glimpse of the pigeons in Trafagular Square. At approximately 6pm, we parted and I got my bag from St Paul's to catch a tube to Paddington. I was soo sad that this it it, the time for me to leave. On the train, I couldnt help but refresh my memories of the things I have done and seen. If I had cancelled this journey when my friend said she is not going, I would have missed out soo many things. I am glad I choose to make it journey, alone, and this has been the opportunity for both me and my family to know independence as well as interdependence.
One last look at St Paul's YHA
Things I took for granted at home and in Singapore,I began to appreciate more. That is the reward I got from this trip, a nice spiritual up-bringing. I love it.
Anyway, my journye continues on my emirates flight to Dubai, where I made a frenzy run through the security to board the 2ng leg just at the last minute. I was sooo glad that both planes are 777-300ER. Upon arrival, I met with my mum and sis, and realised my baggage did not quite make the tight connection in Dubai. So, inconveniece, yes, but it will be delievered to me the next day, as well as insurance claim. So, I went back with just my daypack, showered up and slept in my nice bed here in Singapore.
One last look at St Pauls YHA
One last look at St Paul's YHA
Millenium Bridge and St Pauls
Millenium Bridge and St Paul's
3.99 pounds for all-u-can-eat take…
3.99 pounds for all-u-can-eat tak…
London Hostels review
I stayed in YHA St Paul's for 3 nights. St Paul's is located in the finanical district in the City of London. It is moderately convenient, in terms of… read entire review
12,118 km (7,530 miles) traveled