Chilling in Tamarindo

Tamarindo Travel Blog

Tamarindo
Spent the entire week chilling in Tamardino, it was great.  I went down to the beach practically everyday to do some surfing, swimming, and tanning.  The beach was amazing with so many colors.  The sand was so fine with black, tan, and white coloring.  While the water was a inviting turquoise green color.  The sunset was denitely the most amazing part of Tamarindo, there were amazing colors emitting from the sun and into the skies.  There were tons and tons of shells along the beach, just walking up and down was an adventure.  I noticed a bunch of swirl patterns along the beach that looked really cool.  I finally realized that it was trails being left by a bunch of tiny sea snails walking in the sand.
  There were a few larger sea snails with really cool shells on their backs.  There was also a section of rocks that created a tide pool during low tides.  There were a bunch of interesting sea animals in the rocks like sea urchins, slugs, hermit crabs, small fish, and a bunch of other sea creatures.

I think I managed to go surfing 3 days while I was there, which was fun.  It was a great place for a beginner to surf, the waves were perfect.  However, the beach was full of people trying to surfing, boogie board, body board, and swim.  It was a fight trying to catch a wave and not hit anyone along the way.  There were just too many people trying to catch the same wave.  It felt like the swimmers were taunting me because every time I tried to paddle away from them they would follow me.  It was all worth it once I managed to catch a wave by myself.  Just laying on the board in the water was a great experience too. Definitely recommend surfing in Tamarindo!

Every night in Tamarindo there was a different club/bar to go to, they each claimed their own night.  I think we checked out the Monkey Bar on Friday night and Sharky's on Sunday.  There were tons of people drinking, dancing, and having a good time. I would love to retire in Tamarindo, it's just a relaxing place.

Surfs Up!
Tide Pools
Tide Pools
Sea slug in one of the pools
Sea slug in one of the pools
A bunch of sea snails and their tr…
A bunch of sea snails and their t…
Sea snails