Eating and not Shopping

Jakarta Travel Blog

I didnt really shop much. im mostly trying to find good indo food that i like. like nasi padang. unfortunately, those restaurants i tried are far from the best so i wont put their names down. my fave is still mi bakso. and i found branches of it where i least expected. haha.

ultimately, my fave eating place is Foodlouver area on the skybridge at the grand indonesia shopping town (cant call it mall, it's HUGE). many choices of indo food. i skipped their massive Seibu "just another" department store, and went to check out all the restaurants instead. plus, its real near ascott - just across the street. how's that for safe and convenient?

why not shopping? cos im a guy, thats why. tech stuff i prefer to get in SG where i live so theres nothing here for me. nevertheless, since i am in a shopping mall and either going to eat or having eaten, theres nothing better to spend the time than walk about the aircon mall. and maybe, just maybe, id find something that catches my eye. in general, i look for stuff that is either hello kitty or psychedelic daisies. i found a real cool beach shorts with the daisy print, but me at the beach? nah, i dont think so.

Jakarta