Last day in OZ

Melbourne Travel Blog

me at statues
Today was my last day in australia.. i woke up early cause me and my mum and aunt were headed to victorial market in the city to buy souveneirs for people in the states. we caught the train again. but this time it was rush hour so i couldnt find a seat.. the train was packed with all the people heading to work in the city.. some guys armpit was in my face. not a good ride.. its like an hour to the city.. so i spent all of it standing up.. once we got into the city we walked to the docklands.. pretty much shops by the dock.. then we had hot choco and cofee then we took the city tram and headed to victoria market.. this is when is started raining heavily.. but luckily the market had roofs... so we first had german bratwurst.. then we walked around some more.. bought some souveniers... and bought this cool large map made of cloth.. the rain soon stoped and the sun was out.. but we had to head back to narrewaren.. we had dinner at this italian place then went bolwing at fountain gate..
i came in third twice.. my dad won ofcourse. =]

my trip back australia was great.. although boring at times.. it was great to see my family again and also remember all the places ive been to.. ill be back again next year im sure. =]

RJ82 says:
yeah i like only because my family.. but i dont enjoy melbourne so much.. maybe ill have better luck in perthy or northern territory
Posted on: Sep 24, 2009
flying_dolphin7 says:
you are pretty much enjoy your OZ trip, do u?
Posted on: Sep 24, 2009