Going up a mountain

Tasmania Travel Blog

me and phil

this morn we have a nice breakfast in town and decided to drive up a mountain. the drive was very scenic and nice and windy.  there were a few towers there and phil liked the big ugly one so we decided to call it phils tower.  the view of hobart was amazing.. you can see the harbour and the city.. we also find the meaning of that song shell be coming around the mountain.  we then head down to the botanical gardens and visit the governors mansion where it was open to the public.. and listened to a few live bands.  after that we had lunch at a curry place and just spent the rest of the time in the park enjoying the sun until my parents and my aunt had to go back to the airport.  me and phil had one day left so we walked downtown to the hostel we booked but it was the wrong one and it was closed.. finally remembered which one it was and checked in.  we pretty much spent the day at a bar drinking and having pretty conversations that phil wont remember cause hes so drunk..  we walk back to to our hostel where i got a little lost . but finally got back and got some sleep.

driving up