Exploring Washington DC!

Washington Travel Blog

I moved to Virginia and started working in DC from June 2009.

And one day, as I was sitting in my office wondering why my life feels so boring...and what I can do it lighten it up again (other than finding a girl-friend :)....). I thought of exploring this beautiful city of washington DC...the nation's capitol!

I started immediately ...the same evening......and till date have explored some 30 prominent places of interest in and around washington DC.

The list includes: Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, Capitol Hill, Library of Congress, White House, World-War II Memorial, Smithsonian Museums of Natural History, American History, American Art, American Indian, Air and Space Museum, etc, The Old Post Office Pavalion, National Art Gallery, Freer Gallery, Holocaust Museum, Renwick Gallery, US Navy Memorial, Law Enforcement Memorial, Building Museum, Luray Caverns, Hirshhorn Museum etc etc etc :)

I found it to be a delightful experience! If there are people out there who live/work in DC but never cared to see it...this is it! Just google some info, grab a map and set out to feel and experience this wonderfull and beautiful city of Washington DC!

Washington