this is it!!!!! flying into iceland and nothing can stop me! and christian's heebeejeebees!

Copenhagen Travel Blog

diabetics beware! lol too sweet!

christian told me that he would pick me up at 11:30 am in his flat, my flight was scheduled at 14:00 uhr, enough time he said lol. well i dont know the security  and check-in procedures in copenhagen international airport! so i wanna be sure that i would be there with alot of time to spare! in düsseldorf international airport - i know it by heart - it takes me only 15 mins to check-in whatever airline i use! lol.

anyway, i took a shower - probably the last shower for the next 6 days for me until we get that shower break in the middle of camping in iceland! lol hahahahaha. then i arranged all my bags near the front door, so when christian ill just have to pick them all up! i sent him an sms to be really sure if would pick me up! lol and he answered back that he is on his way! great! its 11 am! oh my god! this is it!!!!!! but i feel sad - just when im starting to feel at home in copenhagen, i had to leave *sniff*.

copehagen airport.
i felt like i travelled for a week already! lol

christian  came and i took a deep breath and carried my bag downstairs - i will miss christian's beautiful flat! :( as we drove, christian warned me that sometimes airlines only allow one check-in and one carry-on bag and i have THREE what?! he said that maybe they will charge me for the extra bag - but there's a trick he said - just find a station where i can wrap my two bags with tape so that it would become one! how fucking silly could these airlines companies get?! ahahahahah i felt nervous about that! arghhh heebeejeebeies!

finally we approached tha airport and i hugged christian and thanked him for everything! i mean everything! he did for me in copenhagen and he told me to visit in another time of the year - summer - because i am always in copenhagen in autumn!

inside terminal 3, iceland air wasnt hard to find! i went up there and checked-in - the lady was so nice! but i was nervous about this hidden heebeejeebees of the airline company! she asked me how many bags i have!!!!!!!! arrrghh i said i will check in two and she weighed them and lo and behold there were no extra charges! yehey! hahahaha i was so happy - i didnt thought of smoking after the chgeck.

yesssssss! thats my plane!
in! lol i went straight to security - blah blah no heebeejeebees and i got hungry - but first i had to buy earphones, coz apprently my earphones were lost and i dont have any time to buy in copenhagen proper, i asked teo airport aides where the multimedia shop was - they directed me and i felt the air in my lungs whooshed at how expensive the earphones where!!!!!!! 20 fucking euros each! what the fuck?! lol i needed airphones so i bought them eventhough my wallet bled lol.

its time to eat! i got hungry after that and looked for a nice fastfood and i found this curious asian noodle thingy - called YAM YAM i went there and checked prices it was ok, i still have 120 kroner left - i bought sweet soy sauce chicken and coke menu! looks delicious! i settled and started to eat and it was - i thought they melted sugar with water and made them as sauce! hahahahah it was so sweet! a diabetic person would easily die on the spot after eating that! lol hahahahaha

it was time to board! i went to my boarding and expecting BACKPACKERS, MOUNTAINEERS, TREKKERS and the like waiting for their flight to keflavik airport! but shocking i saw - children, teenangers, businessmen/women and people with fany clothes going to iceland! LOL  i looked at myself - i felt out of place - i was wearing mountain boots already and looked disheveled lol.

on time!
i kept looking at the children, they look ASIAN but they were too sturdy to be asian, the look like they came from mongolia, but mongolia is too far away from here and then it hit me - THE CHILDREN WERE INUITS! greenlanders! i was so excited! ive never seen someone from greenland! i kept looking at them.

inside the plane i was seated not far from them - they were so cute and loud - and as the plane moved - they held hands!!!! how cute was that?!!!

as the plane flew away from copenhagen - one of my greatest dream will come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO ICELAND I GO! lol i know its dramatic - so ill shut the feck up and watch movie on the flight. zzzzzzzz.

lauro says:
hinddddddddddeeeeee ano ka?!! ayokong magmukhang galing sa isang malayong probinsya ano?! ahahaha
Posted on: Jul 05, 2011
darlenemartin says:
Lol inabangan ko talaga kung nag wrap ka nga ng bags mo para maging isa! Hahaha
Posted on: Jul 05, 2011
on time!
on board flight movies!!!!!
on board flight movies!!!!!
the cute children from greenland!
the cute children from greenland!
THIS IS SOOOOOO HEARTWARMING