staying in christian's poshy moshy flat!

Frederiksberg Travel Blog

my room in christian's flat!

jakob gave me the key's to christian's flat and he showed me where my room was, i could not keep myself from admiring christian's flat! it's so beautiful! wooden floors, high celings about 4 meters high - the standard classic european height for flats, wooden windows with old locks, a range of wines and thousand of books! after jakob left - i unpacked my things in my room - christian told me that i could use his home as my base for staying in copenhagen while waiting for my flight to iceland. remembering this, i received an sms from him - telling that i could eat all anything in the fridge! lol

i was to embrassed to do that of course - i cooked some noodles i brought with me, looked at the time and it was almost 11 am, i guiltily opened christian's fridge and rummaged through them LOL hahahahaha then i found PINEAPPLE JUICE! oh my god! i havent had pineapple juice for the longest time! only in the philippines! its a huge bottle and it was sealed.

view from my room - possssssshhh!
i closed my eyes when i opened the bottle and took a cup,  poured and drank it - YUMMY i thought i was in 7th heaven! lol i ate my noodles and drank pinepapple juice - after that i took a looooong shower! i wore winter clothes already and copenhagen was so warm and hot! i was sweating in my clothes - so after shower, i only put only tshirt, packed my camera in my daypack together with a knitted sweater.

i went out and a little bit lost, would you believe i only have a sketched map from the central station to christian's place?! ahahahahahahahaha and jakob took a taxi so i couldnt familiarize the way!

there were a couple of children crossing the street, they were the only human beings i saw and asked them if they could speak english - they all looked at me - heavy and dark eyes, big eye bags, cigarettes in my mouth, wearing a rock n roll tshirt, dirty cap and shriveled hair - they said "sorry we can't speak english" IN ENGLISH! hahahahaha maybe they thought i was a junkie that would sell them drugs hahahahaha hahahaha i thought that was funny! so i kept walking and finally came across the bus stop and there was a haughty woman standing, well, she's the only person there i might as well ask her! lol i came up to her and asked if she spoke english and to my amazement - SHE SMILED and said yes - i asked her if i was walking the right street of danasvej, because i couldnt find the street names and she said yes - i asked her again that if i am walking to the right direction tio the central station and she smiled and said yes - just walk straight she said.

christian's street in frederiksberg.
i thank her and wished her a nice day and she wished me too!

whew - i never thought going out of frederiksberg to the central station can be complicated! hahahahahaha now off to KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN and fatten myself up!

lauro says:
weve been friends from the longest time in tb alice! :D
Posted on: Oct 22, 2010
alicegourmet says:
So nice of Christian to let you to stay and chill out at his place! :)
Posted on: Oct 22, 2010
lauro says:
my body cringes everytime nicole why these things happen to me lol
Posted on: Oct 19, 2010
my room in christians flat!
my room in christian's flat!
view from my room - possssssshhh!
christians street in frederiksber…
christian's street in frederiksbe…
frederiksberg!