the shortest stop we did in iceland ever! lol

Skogafoss Travel Blog

skógarfoss

stopping at skógarfoss before we head to to the black beaches of vik and camping for our second night at jökulsárlón icebergs - it was the shortest stop at any site in iceland we made!

we parked in the parking lot and maike said to hurry - lol bossy she was :P hahahahaha. so we went into the falls - looked around and took pictures - but the one thing that increased my utmost curiosity - was the path leading to the falls and Þórsmörk. i was tempeted to go up that path and perhaps a better view of eyjafjallajökull glacier and volcano - but - i dont want to cause delay and disruption to the guys - perhaps another time.

there were alot of tour buses came and people started to flow into the falls, i dont have any interests anymore to stay longer - erik - who was surprisingly always with me that time lol -  headed also back to the car - we passed a couple of girls from the tour buses and erik really said HI to them hahahahaha.

anyway - as we waited for the other guys to come - i smoked and looked at our cars - soon to be beaten with mud and dirty water splashed into it and i compared them to the clean tour buses that were parked, threw my cigarette butt and walked with a smile on my face back to our cars. traveling is great.

dave switched cars and we welcomed him inside the ass killa! :D hahahahaha we drove further east into the black beaches of vik, very very very curious about. because before i could see it, i know it will be my favorite place in iceland.

lauro says:
you should see godafoss!!!
Posted on: Dec 09, 2012
mountaingirl says:
I think this waterfall is more awesome than Gulfoss :)
Posted on: Dec 09, 2012
lauro says:
hahahaha i like how you "boss" people around :P they were kinda scared of you and followed your "orders" all the time hahahahah hahahahaha
Posted on: Oct 29, 2010