so rude!

Dortmund Travel Blog

as i closed my eyes to sleep - someone knocked on the door, pulled it open and turn on the lights - arghhh it was the ticket controller, denis stood up and we fished our tickets from our bag - after the ticket controller checked our train tickets he went out withouth even turning off the lights and closing the door! so rude! lol but i am used to it by travelling around europe by train - but still! sheesh.

after 15 minutes, there was a commotion outside, the train stopped for quite some time and i heard the word "polizei" eeeeekk, german police checking the passports - they knocked on our door - turned on the lights - he was the biggest and bulkiest police ive ever seen! i was scared! lol on the contrary - his face is like a bald santa claus lol with rosy and puffy cheeks! lol hahahaha he asked for my passport and as soon as he saw my resident permit in germany at my passport - he returned it with a friendly smile and we spoke in a german for bit.

after our police control, no passengers in our car - every heebeejeebees gone - i could not believe what happened next! arrrrghhh. i was about to really fall asleep - I WAS THERE - in r.e.m. our train stopped in dortmund, then suddenly two people with bulky suitcases filled our cabin! arrrrghhhhhh. they turned on the lights - put their heavy and really bulky suitcases atop the rails - denis immediately got up and went to the side of my bed and we both looked at each other in pain and agony lol hahahahaha.

denis tried to cover his face with his jacket while i buried my head in the sleeping bag - i looked at the clock it was close to 12 midnight - arrrghhhhh. the amusing thing was that the man and woman - obviously german were talking blah blah blah and the guy didnt turned off the lights and READ A BOOK - so rude! - obviously he doenst want to sleep! im hoping and praying that they wont ride all the way through copenhagen! my god! that would really kill me.

it was so hard to sleep sitting because their bags crammed the little space between the legs - so i slantily slept with my feet on my bag - whatever that is - but you get the idea! lol. and the most unbelievable thing was - denis layed his head on my butt lol. hes like 175 cm, so we had to really cram in the two seat to finally get in position to sleep!

after some acrobatics, it was no use, we sat straight up and just covered our eyes with clothes while the two people converse and leaving the lights on! they couldnt get the idea that we wanted to sleep! so rude! lol.

finally after two and a half hours of agonizing pain - they stood up and made their stop at hamburg! thank god! it was almost 3:30 am! as soon as they left - i quickly turned off the lights and dennis crawled on the other side of the cabin and said "those bitches" lol hahahahah hahahahahahahahhahaha i was chuckling so hard - oh lord i couldnt sleep! hahahahahahahaha.

lauro says:
kaya masaya ako kasama pag nag travel - kasi lahat sinusulat ko :P wala akong iniiwang detalye! hahaha
Posted on: Feb 19, 2011
darlenemartin says:
I am bored at work and reeeeaaallly enjoying your stories! You are rude! For not letting me get back to work bec of your stories! Hahaha
Posted on: Feb 18, 2011
lauro says:
he really said that tracy :P i was chuckling so hard i couldnt sleep! lol
Posted on: Oct 22, 2010