maike: look there's blood on the car!

Hallormsstadur Travel Blog

the wettest morning we had from camping iceland!!!

i was not surprised i was the first person to get up - it was 7 am - the guys were still sleeping in their tents and in the tarp - they were tired and drunk from the little party in the private property we trespassed lol. so i still took a nap but it didnt worked - i slept so badly - even inside the car - and i swear to myself that i would only sleep in the lada from now on! lol

apprently - I AM AWAKE - cant sleep anymore - so i ate some crackers and drank some apple juice i bought from the grocery in djúpivogur. i put on my warm clothes, went outside and smoked and oh my god! hahahahah the place was so dirty - i cringed! we trespassed a clean private place and there were loads and loads of trash everywhere! amber was awake - she looked so groggy - most of the guys slept on the tarp - and there was a commotion about what happened last night! before i can even ask - all of them were telling the same story - BIG MATT HUMPED A POOR CHRISTMAS TREE last night! hahahahha hahahaah hahahaha hahahahaa.

then i looked at the tarp - oh my god! the guys were huddled there sleeping from last night! :D it was cold - a bit - not much - but still! well anyway, they were drunk :P their body heat must be functioning really well with alcohol! lol hahahahaha.

now everyone was awake - and started to pack their stuff - it was a bit late actually - normally by 8 am we would all be ready - but this was an exception :P with all the hungovers from partying last night :D. so like what i said everyone was now arranging their stuff, cleaning the place pf our trash - EHMMM THEIR TRASH lol hahahaha and eating a bit - someone was missing! - BIG MATT! lol apprently he was still in his tent dozing off lol.

i went to maike and asked her what was wrong and she really pointed to me - the poor little christmas tree that matt humped :D it was a wreck :D i dont even want to think about it - if that was a real woman :D lol hahahaha hahaah hahahaha hahahaha.

finally big matt was awake! lol he looked aweful :D but im sure he will be refreshed from the break of camping today! i asked him how he felt - he didnt even know :D but poor big matt :( he was limping :( humping a tree can really be exhausting :D hahahahaha he showed me his scratches and wounds from his stomach and they really look aweful! i wish i couldve stayed last night :P

as we packed the last things inside the car and ready to move - maike suddenly said - LOOK THERES A BLOOD ON THE CAR! the ass killa's front door had blood stains on it! aaaarrrghhhh if it werent for big matt's hoolaaboolas last night - it couldve been some wild animal lol hahahahaha but no, big matt was so messed up last night! aaarggghhhhhhhh it looked serious!

the wettest morning we had from ca…
the wettest morning we had from c…
photo by: lauro