good morning denmark! happy to be back in good old scandinavia!

Denmark Travel Blog

good morning denmark!

chuckling all the way, i couldnt sleep. i put my mp3 player on and listened to music - perhaps it would help me to doze-off. it worked for a little while, but still on r.e.m. -  i couldnt sleep deep. i lay on the seat facing the window outside and little by little the light from the sun slowly lit the sky.

we passed so may small towns and cities in germany before finally - the last city in the border of germany to denmark- flensburg. in no time, we stopped at the border of a danish city called padborg! sheesh memories flooded me the last time i was here in 2007, it took forever for the train to move and we had so many checkpoints from the danish police! but now - there arent any! and it was just like 5 minutes and we roll!

i got hungry - i ate the donuts i bought from the central station in düsseldorf and it was now the time to test if my water thermos can hold hot water for 12 hours - and it did! lol it was still warm when i drank it!

i had breakfast of donut and darjeeling tea while watching the train pass the beautiful landscape of denmark in sunrise! still the same i saw it 3 years ago, mists in the farms, horses, cows and many more farm animals dotted the little colorful houses in the countryside!

denis was awake and i told him that around 8-9 am, we will pass the storaebelt and he should be awake that time lol.

im keeping it low ang slouched because im afraid my cap would fly away by the strong wind! lol
he started eating breakfast too and he gave me some czech cookies because he was in prague before.

then the time came to pass the storaebelt! a bridge that is over 6 kms long! we wnt out of the cabin and i saw so many people in the window which i never saw in the train before! lol denis really let his hair down and looked over the window - good weather and the beautiful blue color of the sea! i was careful not to look over the window because my cap was blown by the wind - thankfully i catched it in time before is flew over the sea! lol.

in no time, we arrived in copenhagen! i thanked dennis for his funny company and we traded facebook and all - i told him i can add him after two weeks because i wont have internet.

at the central station in copenhagen, we said goodbye to each other! now i have to find jakod - christian's friend because he will give me the key to christian's flat

i sent a message to jakob told him i am waiting inside the central station - it didnt changed the last time i saw it! still the same shops and layout! it took a while before me and jakob found each other! hahahahaha but were only standing a few feet from each other :D but we dont know how each other looks like hahahahahah kjúklingur moments again hahahahaha.

denis!
it took almost an hour for us to recognize each other!!!!!!!!! because i told him i wore a cap and small and with big bags - he asked almost every guy with cap's and bags inside the central station! hahahahahahahaha but all is good with jakob! we finally found each other in the service point - he flagged a taxi for us and he guided me all the way to christian's flat in frederiksberg! and oh my! christian's flat is gorgeoussssssss!!!!! i have my own bed and a beautiful view from the window of the outside! i thanked jakob for bringing me here! now its time to explore! but first - take a look at christian's flat!

lauro says:
it took us almost one hour to find each other :D hahahahahaha i kinda like it that were both standing a few feet away and we couldnt find each other hahahaha
Posted on: Oct 17, 2010
Chokk says:
Happy that you and Jacob finally met each other :D
Posted on: Oct 17, 2010
good morning denmark!
im keeping it low ang slouched bec…
im keeping it low ang slouched be…
denis!
crossing the storaebelt bridge!
crossing the storaebelt bridge!