A beautiful day with Ket, Christine & Sab

Vienna Travel Blog

cool Ket at Cafe Hawelka

We had a great weather and it was a sunny day good for our Vienna guests Ket from Holland and Christine from Singapur. I met the both at St. Stephans Cathedral and i want to show the both something special!!! Actually Ket want to go to Starbucks!!! I was shocked Starbucks??? Of course not!!! We had to go to Cafe Hawelka the oldest Cafe in Vienna (look at my review) No way Vienna is the city from the Viennese Melange!!! and not from Starbucks!!! Going to Hawelka is something special you get a feeling like in a time cab!!! You will know what i mean when you been there.

After our coffee Christine had to go and we changed Christine for Sabine ;)

Guess were we went later when we met Sabine? we went to STARBUCKS haha funny Sabine want to go ;)

The new triple Sabine, Ket and I with our Starbucks drinks took a walk at palace Belvedere.

Belvedere Palace
A huge gorgeous garden and a palace like in your dreams ;) It was funny because Sabine and I are locals and we both never been there befor!!! So it was also our first time there ;)

We took a second drink in a summer location it called "sand in the city" normaly it's a place for ice skating but when the winter ends and the summer begins they put sand on the ice skating field and establish tabels and seats and you have a feeling like on the beach ;)

Second change!!! Now Christine came back and Sabine had to go ;) but this time the both have a change to see each other for maybe 15 min?!!!

sabzero says:
we had a lot of fun :)
Posted on: Sep 29, 2009
Kju says:
It was also nice to meet you and by 2011 when i do my Asia trip we will see us again ;)
Posted on: Sep 16, 2009
flying_dolphin7 says:
It really nice to meet you & Sabine although it's just kinda short time..but who knows we might cross our path again next time? :)
Posted on: Sep 15, 2009
bye bye see you next time
bye bye see you next time
Vienna Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Oldest viennese coffeehouse
Cafe Hawelka my most famous coffeehouse here in Vienna. It's a time travel to go there!!! This cafe is a part of Vienna and its tradition since 1939.… read entire review
Vienna