The night before

Vancouver Travel Blog

This is the start.  I am in the middle of packing and making sure I have all that I need.  At least the big things anyways.  I figure whatever I forget will not be super important and most likely I will be able to find it along the way.

I am very excited.  But tired too, getting ready has been an endless stream of list-making, phone calls, shopping trips, return / exchange trips, internet researching, and tying-up of loose ends.  But it seems as though all that is done now and the adventure is about to begin.  I made the last few important phone calls and now it is time to dive into the unknown.  The experience is what I am travelling for, good or bad.  I hope to keep an open mind, a close eye, an attentive ear, and a warm smile.  I am sure it will not all be rainbows and lolli-pops, but what kind of adventure would that be.

I am excited, anxious, tired, relaxed, focused, open, "chubby", and happy.  Lets see what happens in the beginning!!

dodge says:
hahahahaha sound so exciting! :D Have a great trip!!! Hope everything will be alright. Whatever you will experience will never be the same again, so make the most of it :) If you need any info about Thailand just let me know :) BTW, it's raining a lot lately.
Posted on: May 13, 2007
robino22 says:
HEY ! You can do it !!
Have fun, safe travels and keep in touch
Posted on: May 07, 2007