In Search Of Asia

Kuala Lumpur Travel Blog

We had the great idea this time of booking late flights so that we would not have to take any more time off work. I had planned to finish up early.

This did not happen.

So after getting out of work late I realised that it might be a good idea to perhaps pack my bags. Before I got finished, Bryan arrived at my door to tell me that we were late. Very late.

Naturally enough, we still made it to our Ryanair flight with plenty of time. They always seem to leave late but get there early. Still can't work that one out!

So we arrived in Stansted at around half 11. We did not know that this means everything would be closed. There was a Burger King but we felt we should just eat something on the otherside by the gates. We were wring. Everything was closed and we had no change for the vending machines.

Things were not boding well for us at this stage.....

I was in South East Asia a number of years ago but I always felt that I would come back at some point in my life. I didn't expect it to be so soo, then again I reckon I was most likely just looking for any excuse to go back.

This time I would be venturing across with my best mate Bryan and then meeting up along the way with some of my favourite people in the world; Ruby, Jeff, Ashley, Hannah, Jimmy and of course some new friends too.

KeikoCreative says:
U are welcome:)
Posted on: Sep 26, 2009
Koralifix says:
Congrats on being featured! Good on you!
Posted on: Sep 25, 2009
karen618 says:
Congrats on your featured blog!! I never know that Batu Cave was found by American.
Posted on: Sep 25, 2009