My friends from Facebook have voted their suggested destination to me

San Francisco Travel Blog

"Turkey? Brazil? Turkey? Brazil? Turkey? Brazil? Turkey? Brazil? Turkey? Brazil? Turkey? Brazil? Turkey? Brazil? Turkey? Brazil? Turkey? Brazil? Turkey? Brazil? Turkey? Brazil? Turkey? Brazil?" was the headliner I posted on my profile for Facebook. I got a few responses from friends. Here is what the votes came to:

Australia - 1

Brazil - 6

Philippines - 1

Turkey - 1

Majority rules: 6/9 votes for Brazil.

My girlfriend had this to say:

"Rio De Janeiro is definitely a not to be missed destination and the best time to go is during Carnival. As a foodie, it's carnivore heaven. From what I've seen they definitely have the HOTTESET men. hehehehe

Then again, there's the mediterannean beach filled with Eurasians in Turkey, scrumptious european and asian infused food- for you foodies, and supposedly the best historical sites."

So although Brazil ruled over Turkey for our November 2009 visit, my heart is still reaching out for Turkey. I should be following my heart on this but for some reason Brazil seems so appealing to visit. Perhaps it's because it is time I visit a country that's warm in November because for the past few years I have been traveling Europe in November and it is FREEZING cold. My heart wants to go to Turkey but my body wants H-O-T-T, H-O-T-T Brazil (the country and the men).

Perhaps a little guidance for a girl who is torn between two lovers: Brazil or Turkey?