The countdown begins

Colchester Travel Blog

So I have had my flights booked for a little while, but nothing has yet to feel official until now.

I am temping for a bit and have told Joseph that he will be seeing me sooner tehn I think.

Today i begin my travel blog with 138 day until I depart.

I want to keep a record of the build up to my trip, note things im doing to prepare, as well as, the trip itself.

So this evening I wrote my firs LIST OF THINGS TO THINK ABOUT FOR TRIP, hence making my travel adventure now come to life....

Onthis list included:

What to pack

What to store

Outcomings.incomngs for next few months

How to budget/save as per above.

At the moment it doesnt seem real still, just a dream off in the distance, so it's hardto imagine me out there backpacking away or spending time wih family.

I am excited, but also nervous.I get  knot in my tummy as i think of all the things i need to do first and ofcourse saing enough money.But hey, that's normal.

To entally prepare myself ive been reading articles on backaking,travelling and travel safety.Other peoples blogs, alking to people on what to do  where to stay and I think that's a good place to start.

I aso need to make a plan with my bro as to when /where/how we're goingto meet up and what we'r going to do.Which is proving harder then i thought as we've both already got our own plansto fit in too....more to come on that later.

Will also post itinery for flights.

photo by: pinkpeardrops