Diving with Emperor Divers

Sharm El Sheikh Travel Blog

Today I dived with the famous diving center "Emperor Divers" which my friends recommended to me before I visited Egypt. Their diving instructors were very nice and professional.
I asked the instructor if I could get the third dive. But there was nobody else who wanted to have 3 dives because they thought it's too much for them. So I only dived twice today. During the interval, I was reading a book regarding diving in the red sea, then inquired about the possibility of seeing sharks in the Shark Bay. Our instructor laughed:"In shark bay, sharks should be the last thing you may see there". I felt a bit disappointed - I didn't get a chance to see any turtle or shark for this trip.
One of our group member on board was from Saudi Arabia. I didn't understand why he came to Egypt for scuba diving, Because there are diving sites of red sea in Saudi Arabia. He said he was taking a PADI OW course here, just got his certificate yesterday. I also met a girl from Russia, she seemed a bit intimidated by the deep sea, only did some snorkelling.
The underwater visibility was so great, I could see many colorful fishes and beautiful coral around me. Our instructor told me that visibility would be better in winter season - you can see things miles away. Wow! I should check it out next time in winter.