last stop - MOA

Bloomington Travel Blog

MOA

Ha ha ha!  I just read my little place keeping note and had to laugh.  I wrote "down" instead of "home".  Its funnier that way:  Killing some time at the Mall of America before everyone went down.

But yeah, we dropped off Shannon with about 45 minutes to get through security and dash to her plane.  Turns out her flight was delayed so we didn't have to make that mad dash back.  Bill, Jeremy and I went to MOA to wait until she took off.  We wandered around and watched people on the rides.  Jeremy waved at the people on the log flume and eventually a voice came over the loudspeaker that sounded like: "please don't wave at kids on the ride".  I was so tired I was half sleeping while leaning against the railing.  Fortunately we moved on to the Cheese store and I got some cajun cheese curds to munch on.  We walked around a few more times and I declared that I had to go home because I was tired.

I met up with Julie later that night at her friend's softball game.  I wanted to play.  Maybe I'll join the team later.

And that was the end of our super fun, lots of food eating, State Fair Meet Up.  Hope to see you next year!

Legoland