LEAVING BIG BEAR :(

Big Bear Lake Travel Blog

WENDY'S CABIN

BYE BYE BIG BEAR!!!!!

I slept in this morning. I went to bed at 2am. I woke up at 9:30am. Everybody was up. I packed and got ready. I was so sad to leave. It is so effing hot in Vegas.  I have to remember Wendy does not have WIFI. I always bring my lappy everywhere.

Wendy is so awesome. She made RJ another cinnamon roll tray. I requested a vegetarian egg mcwendy sandwich since she made it HAHAHHAHA. She also added her breakfast potatoes with garlic YUMMY!!!! We had a good breakfast. WENDY ROCKS!!!!! THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR DRIVING AND SHOWING US AROUND!!!!!

It was about 11am. We wanted to be back in Vegas a decent time.  The good thing we were driving against traffic. Driving on the 18 and 247, we can finally see the view.  Although, we can see the hazy skies from the SOCAL fires, it was kinda gross. RJ and I brought back the sniffles. My poor nose was running. I kept sneezing all weekend. I guess I had too much mountain air.

I shall be back to visit Wendy. This time it will be snowboarding. We made notations on Saturday where to camp in the future. Wendy says to camp at Serrano. We have our spots we wanted to reserve.  RJ and I are definitely snowboarding here.  It is so close to Vegas and LA. More photos and such check out RJ's BIG BEAR BLOG.

HMMMM MAYBE A FUTURE TB MEET UP!?!?!?!?!

travelngirl says:
Oktoberfest 2010 I will put together a TB meetup in Big Bear and maybe a TB camping meetup in the summer of 2010.
Posted on: Sep 02, 2009