THE WONDERFUL SUNSET DRIVE TO BIG BEAR LAKE

Barstow Travel Blog

SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

BIG BEAR HERE WE COME!!!!!!

Funny i just got back from LA and I am driving back to California HAHAHAHA. I arrived at 8am. I took a nap, showered, unpack and repacked for Big Bear. RJ is driving anyway HAHAHAHHA. Wendy (travelngirl) has been inviting us to come visit her since she moved to Big Bear City. Well, to be exact she lives in Sugarloaf. IT’ RJ FIRST TIME TO BIG BEAR!!!!!

RJ(RJ82) picked me up at 5:30pm-ish. We gassed up and went. I am the MEL MEL (GPS)....HAHAHAHA. This is a 3 ½ hr drive with sharp turns and hills on the 18. We left in perfect timing. The sun was setting and the sky was orange swirls. I believe this was the cause of the SOCAL fires. We can smell the SOCAL fires from VEGAS. So unfortunate, that some TB friends can see the fires from their window.

The sun has set and we were driving on Barstow road. I would make sure you have a full tank of gas and your car serviced.  NO LIGHTS, 2 LANE HIGHWAYS, AND DIPPY ROAD. I wanted to sleep so bad cuz I just got home from LA and same day we left from Big Bear.
SUNSET VIEW ON THE 15.
I can’t....RJ WILL KILL ME.... he does not know where to go. This is my first time driving the back way to Big Bear. Normally I drive the front way from LA.

We found Wendy’s house very easily, considering it was super dark on her street. We found Wendy's cabin. She told us to look for the cabin with the lights on the patio. GOOGLE MAPS ROCKS!!!!! 9pm and we were wide awake. We were welcomed with Wendy's dogs, Pepper and Tanner.  RJ and i were hungry. We are so use to getting something to eat at anytime. Wendy was so sweet enough to make us a grilled cheese sandwiches. Wendy’s place is so adorable. We talked about what we were doing to do on Saturday and we all hit the bed. I got the guest room and RJ got the couch.

BED TIME!!!!

menoxie says:
upcoming we plan going to the usa again, we will go to palm springs, so probably we visit this lake also.
fun about the mel mel, my friends call me sometimes menox menox instead of tom tom, i always know the way haha. ps hope also to come back in las vegas this winter!
Posted on: Jul 15, 2011
mellemel8 says:
HEEHEE thanks duke!!!! it's not broken this time.
Posted on: Sep 01, 2009