Here I go again

Dublin Travel Blog

Sky is the Limit

Over this winter till spring next year I'm a nomad for what could be my biggest and exciting travel so far.

So here's the route.

Balkan & Eastern Europe: Croatia( Zadar, Split, Dubrovnik), Bosnia & Herzegovina (Mostar, Sarajevo),Bulgaria (Sofia),Montenegro (Podgorica),Macedonia( Skopje),Kosovo, Latvia ( Riga) - DONE  and documented on earlier blog

I secured a cheap flight to South Africa and had a blast in Rainbow Nation. Capetown is a poscard picture perfect city.

Central Asia: Georgia(Tbilisi), Armenia (Yerevan), Azerbaijan (Baku), Iran (tabriz, tehran,Isfahan, Shiraz), UAE (Sharjah-transit)

Asia: Nepal( Kathmandu), India ( Varanasi, Agra Taj Mahal, Delhi, Jaipur, Mumbai, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai), Singapore(transit),Malaysia ( Johor bahru, KL, Teluk Intan, Pulau Perhentian, Penang),Thailand (Phuket, bangkok)
Cambodia( Phnom Pehn),Vietnam (Ho Chi Min), Laos ( Viantienne),Borneo ( Sarawak , Sabah )Indonesia ( Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Bali, Lombok)

Australasia /Oceana: Australia ( Perth, Cairns, Brisbane, Gold Coast),New Zealand (Auckland, Wellington,Christchurch, Queenstown)

South America or Japan would be the next if my feet still itchy by then. Transiberia from Beijing to Moscow is a cool and great route on my way back to Europe in the spring. This going to be an epic journey and hope I won't be dead ass broke !

herman_munster says:
Yeah it was all worth, in-fact worth or not is not the way to describe it. Seeing and getting different perspective taught me lots of new thing.
Posted on: Jan 04, 2011
miss_eel says:
i can feel the tiredness of the trip. but i know its worth it!! love to read them all!♥
Posted on: Jan 03, 2011
herman_munster says:
My updates is overflooded with smiles and kind comments. Thanks ever so much.
Posted on: Dec 07, 2009
Thats the route !
That's the route !
Our mother earth that Im going to…
Our mother earth that I'm going t…
Dublin