It was one of the best Fall days ever.... just awesome :o))

Feiring Travel Blog

For the past week, the weather had been very nice, but as the weekend came around, it turned AWESOME! The sun was shining from an almost clear sky, the temperature was in the high 70's and although it was windy, it felt like summer.

With weather like this you just can't stay inside ( at least I can't), so I headed out to see if I could find a nice spot to shoot some pictures and simply enjoy the weather. I drove to a beach by the lake Mjosa about 20 minutes from where I live. I had never been here before, but it was a real nice place. I took my time, relaxing in the sun and shot a lot of pictures. I felt GREAT!!

There's not really a big beach, but the park like area surrounding the beach was huge. They had placed these picnic tables on different spots around there, so that people could sit, relax and enjoy the outdoors.

Think I was there for about 2 hours before I headed back home. Not that I wanted to, but I had other stuff to do as well, so I couldn't be gone for too long :o(

But as I was driving home, I listened to the radio and the weather forecast said that tomorrow would be an equally great day and I was determined to head out again. I just have to take advantage of this weather while it lasts. Already next week, will be more typical Fall weather with rain.

marksreynolds says:
Great pictures! I love this time of year!! :D
Posted on: Sep 27, 2009
cneoridium says:
Okay, I have a better sense of what it's like there this time of year now.... Nice!
Posted on: Sep 25, 2009