Utrecht

Utrecht Travel Blog

We planned Utrecht-sightseeing for Sunday. We went to the city center where we found a huge square full of cafés. Each had tables outside,too and the weather was very nice, so we decided to have breakfast there.

Marc asked me if i’d like to order my sandwhich in Dutch, but i didn’t want to be misunderstood again and get something totally different food, so I let him do the talking. We didn’t had to wait long to get our meals; my sandwich looked pretty cool and it was soo big i could hardly eat the whole.

When we were finished we headed to our next destination, the Dome church (or St. Martin’s Cathedral). It’s maybe the tallest building in Utrecht (you can-or at least Sweder could- see it's tower from Marc’s balcony,too) and it’s the landmark of the city.

Then we were walkin on the streets, we saw the town hall, the canals, the university and some other stuff, but i can not remeber anymore.

I’ve mentioned it many times, but I LOVED the buildings sooo much!!!

We got home late in the afternoon and we just took it easy. I wanted to check out the huge park in front of Marc’s house, so we grabbed some beers and old bread (for the ducks). I love feeding ducks they are the cutest birds ever!

When we ran out of bread we settled down by a tree. We were drinking beers and talking there for one hour or two. Marc was sometimes listening to the football match and I was worrying about ticks :D

In the evening, Marc’s friend, Sweder came and visited us. We ate special Dutch muffins, drank some beer and had an awesome-awesome time!

my lunch