Time to say goodbye

Utrecht Travel Blog

Crazy Joe Devola

Time’s ticking away very fast, especially when you’re having a great time. It was my last day in Holland and I was really sad about it.

We got up kinda early and I went to the supermarket to buy some croissants for the long bus ride, chocolate for my friends and a new light bulb for Marc! :)

When i got back we had breakfast and I started to pack my bag, what was way lighter this time, coz i didn’t had the beers.

The weather was awful, it was raining and it ruined our plans so instead of walking in the city we watched a Martin Lawrence movie on TV and ordered a new cell phone for Marc on the internet.

When the rain stopped it was already time to go to the coach station. I said goodbye to CJD (I wanted to take him home with me, but I realized that he belongs to Marc.)

On the way to the station Marc made me to listen a couple of songs on his iPod. The very first song was a nice goodbye song, then we listened to Mr. Brightside from The Killers (this is Marc’s favorite karaoke song).

We still had time for a little walk in the center. Everywhere we went we saw groups of young people in red t-shirts. We were really eager to know what the hell they are doing. (Is it some kinda invasion maybe?)

We had an ice-cream at the station, then I told Marc to go to the Eurolines stop, coz I didn’t want to miss my bus.

While we were standing and waiting at the bus stop another big group of red t-shirted teens passed in front of us.  I went to one of the girls and asked what’s to do with this red t-shirt. I was told that they’re gonna start university in September and now they’re getting to know each other a little bit. Then I hurried back to Marc and told him what’s going on.

Soon the bus came, I thanked Marc for everything, hugged him and got on the bus.

photo by: krysleigh