Going home

Budapest Travel Blog

The way back home seemed a bit longer and I hated myself that I hadn’t got a book with me.

The bus wasn’t really crowded, nobody was sitting next to me, so at least I had a little more space.

Three Hungarian girls were sitting behind me and they where chitchatting all the way long. I hated them, coz they were talking in Hungarian and it made me realize that I’m on my way home.

The bus stopped in Frankfurt at 3 am and we had a 50 mins break there. So I took a walk at the huge train station, I found a bookstore there, but didn’t buy anything.

Then I got back on the coach.

After every stop one of the bus drivers counted the passengers. But not this time. They started the engine and we rolled out of the parking lot. Then one of the passengers noticed that a guy’s running after the bus, so he informed the drivers immediately. The bus stopped and the guy could get on. Everyone was laughing at him. He didn’t even had his backpack with him. Imagine what the hell you can do in a foreign city without your stuff…

We arrived at the Népliget coach station at about 11 o’clock. Mom and dad picked me up and 15 mins later we were home.

Special thanks

To Marc that he let me stay at his place and made my first solo-trip memorable :)

Marc79 says:
You're welcome. The pleasure was all mine :)
Posted on: Oct 11, 2009