Back home in Boston

Boston Travel Blog

I'm here in Logan, waiting for my plane to Paris, where I have a one-hour stopover before heading off to Madrid.  That's cutting it really close, considering it will be Friday morning when I land in Paris.  Luckily, the flight to Madrid is only two hours, and I am scheduled to land in Madrid at 10am.  As many of y'all know, Logan used to be my home base for travel.  It looks exactly the same, down to the TSA personnel's accents.  Thanks to AS for driving me to the airport.  I was supposed to be on the 1:30pm shuttle flight to Boston from LGA, but since I got there at 12:15, the nice woman at the check-in said, Hey, why don't you just go on the 12:30, then you have more time to hang out in Boston.  I was like, Wow, more time in the Boston airport than the NY airport, gee thanks.  But she insisted, so that's what I did.  I only had 2 minutes to eat my yogurt that I brought before going through security though.  That's the price you pay for getting an earlier flight.  Thanks to ML for helping me pack, but my backpack and daypack are still too heavy!  I am going to have to eat lots of granola and Balance bars quickly to lessen the weight.

Now YS is trying to get me to change my itinerary to stay in Morocco longer.  My plan was only to stay in Morocco from Monday to Thursday night, and Friday take the ferry to Spain so I can stay in Gibraltar for Shabbos.  If I stay in Morocco then I will have to figure out what Shabbos is like in Casablanca.  Anybody have any info on this?  Then I will go to Gibraltar the next Shabbos, which is only a couple days before my flight back to America.  I was planning on spending that Shabbos in Barcelona.  If I am in Gibraltar then, I may have to skip Barcelona this trip altogether.  What do you think?  What's more of a priority, more Morocco or Barcelona?

That's it for now.