You just have to love it!

Aruba Travel Blog

We went on a family holiday to the Caribbean.. It started at the small but beautifull Isla Aruba.. We stayed at the Tamarijn Beach Resort nearby the Centre.. We only had 2 days to discover Aruba at first so we went sightseeing to the Lighthouse and the small mountain "de Hooiberg".. What a view but also what a trip to get up.. I was necked! The first evening i became a limbo dancer with the animation team and after a while i became salsa teacher.. :) What a day lol.. The second day we went on our cruiseship the Carnival Destiny.. It was for the first time that i was silent :) I just coul'dnt find words to descripe what i saw! It was huge and luxurious.. WOW.. I would be living on this ship for more then a week so i already counted myself a very lucky person.. :D Especially the dining and wining was so extreme.. All the waiters came at the same time with our plates and made it in to a small show! Fantastic.. The first day was at sea so i spended my day exploring the ship.. And it only became bigger then i thought it was.. A Spa, Gym, Shop, Hairdresser, Smoking rental, Excursiouns counters, Several pools and jacuzzi's.. The second day we got on the Isla Puerto Rico where i got my first Proposal :) I just love this Holiday it was good for my EGO.. We went sightseeing to a forth and after that off course SHOPPING! Puerto Rico is perfect for shopping everything is so cheap! At 5 in the afternoon back to our ship and diner time.. Seen a big musical in the theatre on board and went to the disco.. Next day we were in St. Thomas.. We started the day with a visit to the banana fabrics and closed it with a visit to an old town with lots of old houses.. Nice :) On time onboard other wise the boat will leave without you! Next day we went to Dominica! Which stolen my heart by the way! Also got my second proposal and my hair braided.. But we also visited the rainforest.. We went there by taxi and already saw a lot of waterfalls which Dominica has 365 of it.. after a small hour we went in to the rainforest.. That is nature on his best! Amazing.. Also swom in the Emerald Pool to get younger apparantly.. Visited one of the worlds prettiest beaches! It was on the Top 3 that year.. And again back to the boat! Too bad cause i was in love with the island.. Next day was one on the sea so i enjoyed the views and watched the dolphines swim along with the boat.. Last isla was Barbedos.. I just didin't like it.. Dont ask me why it was nice and lots of good sights but not my taste.. Big Resorts Lots lof luxury and golfcourts.. No thank you.. And after Barbedos again a day at sea.. Then we went beck to Aruba for our final week there.. We did lots of Shopping, Sightseeing, Biking, Walking and my special memory: Quadbiking around the Island with the Aruban police for 2 nights.. That was so much fun! Alfonso if you ever read this thanks ALOT! After two and a half week we needed to get back home but i really didin't want to.. The Caribbean is so much fun! Just try it yourself..