Last day in Boston :-(

Cambridge Travel Blog

I had to catch a semi-early flight back to South Florida cause I had to work the next day. That and Maureen still had to work. We had originally decided to take the subway all the way out to Logan Airport. But then I started to think how crowded they might be with commuters heading towards work. So I asked her how much for a cab ride there and it turned out to be only $40 (flat rate). So we called a taxi, threw my stuff in the trunk and missed all the crowds.

By the time, I was checked in and seated, Maureen had already made it back to Harvard via the subway. The first leg of the flight wa a shuttle to Baltimore. After an hour layover, I got the caught the second leg to South Florida. And this part was one of the worst flights I have every been all. I had not one, not two, but three girls that sat behind me and talked the ENTIRE flight. And just my luck, the battery on my cell phone died, so I couldn't listen to my music on that. Why listen to music on my phone you ask? Cause the battery on my Ipod died also, so I had zero music to listen to. I just wanted to open the emergency door handle so I would get sucked out and have some quiet. The flight into Fort Laurderale was awful, stormy and rough. One of the girls said "wow look at the grey cloud, it goes all the way down towards the water". Yeah, that would be what we call rain.

Guess I'll have to start saving up so I can get out of here soonest. Maureen did mention she wants to visit her game guide brother in South Africa :-)

2,088 km (1,297 miles) traveled