First Day in Boston !

Boston Travel Blog

Marissa came to pick me up at 8 AM and we headed straight up to Boston. No traffic and we made great time. I was so excited ! It was my first time there, even though I went to college in CT, not too far from Boston. We got to stay at the hotel for almost free because of Marissa's parent's time share. We checked into the hotel and walked around to sight see.   We headed toward Quincy Market for some famous hot dogs. We went back to the hotel got ready and sat at the hotel bar.  Then we headed out and tried to find this one area we had heard about, "The Alley" it has alot of clubs, but we couldn't find it, so we asked a policewoman and she told us how to get there. All of the bars were pretty empty so we headed to, Revolutionary Rock Bar, it was pretty empty here too and not so great, so the bouncer told us about another place he goes to when he gets out of work, so we headed over there and it was packed and fun! This bar was called "The Place". It was a bar with a dance floor. Then we headed across the street to this other club, where they were going to charge us to get in, then this one guy said dont' worry I got them, we walked in, it was pretty empty and we started to leave and the guy at the front actually begged us not to leave and asked itf we checked out the backroom, we headed back and realized that we had missed the whole entire club part, the front bar was about 1/8 the size of the actual place ! We were kind of tired so we ended up staying 15 minutes more then headed home. We walked home, it was kind of far so my feet hurt and headed to bed to get up early and explore more of Boston.

photo by: bubu932