Still drunk from the night before

Malaga Travel Blog

So I never even made it to bed last night.. I stayed up partying until the wee hours of the morning.  I made it back to my hostel just in time to grab a shower and then head to Schoenefeld Airport for my flight to Malaga.  I shared a cab with Dagamar who was flying back to Zurich and some Canadian guy who was flying to Prague.  I arrived at the airport (still drunk from the night before.. or should I say from a couple of hours ago), and waited in a seriously long line to check in.  I eventually found myself on the EasyJet flight to Malaga.  I tried to sleep as best as possible but only got about 30 minutes in.

When I arrived in Malaga, it was absolute chaos waiting for my bag.

The airport there is no where near big enough all of the tourists (mostly British) who come to holiday in the south of Spain.  None the less, I soon had my bag and was waiting outside for my friend Joao to come pick me up.  He soon arrived and we were in the car driving to his flat.  It had been about 4 years since I had last seen him or his wife so it was nice to finally re-connect. It was sooo hot outside but I really enjoyed it, especially since the last couple of days in Berlin were cooler than what I had expected.

We soon got to his flat in time to eat a little something before siesta (which I needed!!).  I went to my room and laid down and got some good rest for a couple of hours.  I got up around 4:30 or so and then we went on a paseo of the town before going to the beach (which was right across from the street from their flat!) and  stayed there until 7:30 or.  I had been to Spain a lot before but never to Malaga, and I loved how it was hot enough to stay on the beach until that late in the evening.  There were no complaints from me.. the relaxation part of my trip had finally begun!!

We eventually got back to the house, had dinner around 10pm (gotta love Spain for that!), and then Joao and I went to a bar on the beach for a drink before coming back and going to bed..   My head hit the pillow and I was out...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............

photo by: missmzungu