Ahhhh.. the beach :)

Rincon de la Victoria Travel Blog

I woke up this morning fully rested and ready to go.. and do nothing!  After a quick breakfast, Joao and I hit the beach again for a few hours before going back to his flat for lunch and a siesta.  The weather here is perfect for the beach and I'm loving every minute of it.

Around 4pm, Monica came home and the three of us went to Nerja...  It was about 25 minutes away but the beach there was incredible!!  It was so beautiful and relaxing.  I kept wondering to myself how I had been to Spain 4 or 5 times before (plus lived in Madrid for 6 months) and had never made it down here!!

Around 7:30 or so, we packed our things back in the car and decided to go for a pasea through the town before sitting down and having a drink.  For some reason there were a bunch of stray cats around but they were all pretty laid back.. I suppose I would be too if I lived here!!

We left a little while later to go home and eat dinner.  We sat out on the balcony tonight eating, talking and drinking Sangria till late in the night.  Once again.. it was another good day!!

Rincon de la Victoria