Coach from Singapore to KL

Kuala Lumpur Travel Blog

Coach or budget flight? That was a consideration before the trip. Coach won because it was cheaper and it brought us right into the heart of KL. It also took a hell lot of time! Going from Singapore, it took us 7 hours. Coming back, because it was the last day of Singapore's long National day weekend, it took 9 hours. Mainly the jam at the causeway delayed things a fair bit.

The bus left at Golden Mile Complex in Beach Road, and it was a fairly nice bus from Starmart Express. The bus played Streetfighter: The legend of Chun-Li on the way there. That kept us occupied for a while. And there was a personal seat massager as well! I didn't find that all too good because the bus was already blob-blob-blobbing along, I didn't need more vibrations!

The bus stopped twice, once for Singapore immigration and another time for Malaysia. Thereafter, my friends were convinced it was going to stop for a meal, but it didn't. Luckily I had bread and biscuits for everyone.

The bus DID stop at Melaka however. That was a bit annoying, because we weren't prepared for that and it wasted about 45mins as the bus had to detour to reach Melaka.

Thereafter, it was all the way to KL, with a jam beginning once we entered KL.

My friend's reaction once we alighted, "I've never doing this again."

Alright, princess.
Kuala Lumpur Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Donut holy grail, according to Singaporeans
For some (odd) reason, my country people seem to lose all senses when you mention Krispy Kremes. It's like every girl thinks it's god's gift to women … read entire review
Kuala Lumpur Hotels & Accommodations review
Right across the bus station
Coming from Singapore, the coach bus dropped us off at Pudu Raya bus station. Citin hotel was just opposite from here; the only challenge was crossing… read entire review