Rotterdam, Delft, Den Haag & Amsterdam 2009

Rotterdam Travel Blog

The beginning could be the last minute news i got from NL Consulate in Dubai about my visa that i only knew it on Thursday, 14 May it was lucky also as i kinda "push" them to speed the process. Finally i got the sticker visa on my passport(hmmm not easy for us to just grab our back and go loll). On Saturday, off to Amsterdam with my friend, got early morning flight so it was nice that we arrived noon time. Weather was quite cold but love the breeze & smell of the fresh air. Got on the train from Schipol Airport to Rotterdam, on the way there took some pics of the farm, cows (amazed how the cows are soo big, not like in Indonesia lol), the city and next thing we knew,we arrived already at Rotterdam Central Station. We stopped by at some supermarket nearby and i was watching our bags while my friend went inside, then next minute later some American guy came over and tried to chat me up which eventually offered me & my friend to go to Wu Tang Klan concert at some club in Rotterdam (apperantly he's one of the Wu Tang Klan's team), but i never even heard that name before, it was soo funny as maybe he thinks i was from another planet that never heard about their group :))

Then we went to the house get some rest and off to nearby mall. Had early night as we felt tired from the journey.

Netherlands style of tuktuk :)
Netherlands' style of tuktuk :)
Rotterdam