AfricaEgyptDahab

Tea, Tea and more Tea and snorkeling too of course

Dahab Travel Blog

Day 3 in Dahab yet again off to a relaxed and lazy start got our drink, rented the snorkel gear (still cant manage to walk about in these flipper things) thought about renting a quad bike for the day but thee sales man put us off. Had our sandwich in the oddly located German bakery and went for a swim, Claire was a little braver today and went further out than ever before but still couldn’t manage to submerge herself, is getting better so will do it one day I am sure. The waves were bigger today; well there were no waves yesterday it was like a big lake. Today even snorkeling was difficult got dragged out over the drop off by one wave which dragged me over some shallow corral reef which hurt like hell and the salt water getting in the cuts made it even worse. Claire was quite happy on the shore watching the waves and fish from a distance. Then we went for a drink then more swimming and sso the cycle continued. Thinking about hiring a sea kayak tomorrow and going out a little further but will have to wait and see, doing well with the sun so far few pink bits but no real burns to speak of Claire is enjoying not having to cover everything up she can even show some ankle!!!!! and I can even hold her hand in public without being told off!!!

Dahab