Dania Beach a pristine, serene sand and surf . . .

Dania Beach Travel Blog

Joanne and I at Dania Beach

Joanne (Flyinhigh) took me for a short drive and we ended up in Dania Beach is a few minutes drive from her house . . . Dania Beach is a few minutes drive from Dania Beach city a small city in the county of Broward in Florida. With a population of less than 29,000 people the city is relatively small in comparison to other neighboring cities; it is part of the South Florida metropolitan which is home to a population of a little over 5.5 million people.  Dania Beach is nestled between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami and brings you small-town charm with big-time fun. From beach to boating to betting, this will be your private South Florida hideaway. Joanne took me down in her lovely convertible and even talked me into buying some lovely sun glasses (I must admit I have never invested much in them, but I got a new light with Joanne). Joanne is such a free spirit, fun and full of laughter, I could not have had a better host, friend and companion on this first time trip to the great state of Florida.

Flyinhigh says:
You are too kind
Posted on: Aug 25, 2009
Africancrab says:
I noticed that, I got two remember? The challenge is keeping them.
Posted on: Aug 23, 2009
Flyinhigh says:
In South Florida sunglasses are a must-have accessory!!!
Posted on: Aug 23, 2009