Just hanging out

Grenada Travel Blog

Slept poorly yet again; I was cold all night.  Woke to the alarm at 7:00 and got the next-to-last umbrella again.  Went back to bed and woke about 8:30 to rain.  Talked to a very unhappy British couple at the table at a table near us.  They liked nothing about the place!  We were the last 4 to leave the restaurant at about 10 and it was still raining!  We sat on the balcony to read but I was falling asleep so I took a much-needed nap.  It was close to noon when I woke to sunny skies so I went down to the beach while Lin stayed in bed.  She came down about 1:00 and we had lunch, then sat on the beach until our 4:00 treatments.

Lin had aroma therapy while I had reflexology.  I was finished first so I got the camera and walked around getting pictures of the hotel, then grabbed a couple of piƱa coladas and sat on the beach to write.  At this time tomorrow, we'll be sitting at the airport - yuck!!

Dressed for dinner and met Richard, Karen, Brian and Susan in the piano bar then had dinner together.  This was the only time we've eaten dinner inside the dining room; we've always eaten on the balcony.  I got them to make me a double-sashimi rather than the sushi/sashimi combo.  It was delicious!  I had seared marlin again.  Lin had the pumpkin-chili soup and chicken with wine sauce.  We sat at the table for a long time but then went directly to the room 'cause Lin had had too much to drink and was sick.  Sad way for her to end the trip.  Before going to bed, I put out towels and old books to claim chairs for tomorrow.