EuropeGreeceIos

Pat and Nate's last night

Ios Travel Blog

working

Ate at 7-11 for breakfast, no not the gas station, the restaurant.  7-11 is very close to Kostas.  The owner is Greek, but caters to Scandinavians.  He has a "Scandinavian Menu", which i could not figure out, nor could any Norwegians, what that meant.  Most of the food is greek and italian.  I had a 7 euro omelete and it was not that great.  The also have a british breakfast, which is a normal type breakfast but they add baked beans.  The owner is a really nice guy, I liked him.

Went to work and cleaned the walkway and then headed down to the beach.  Hung out with the Hawaiian girls i met at work the other night.  Left the beach a little early to check out the gym.  Ios gym costs 27 euro a week or 60 euro a month.

Slammer Bar
  I negotiated with the owner and got month for 60 euro.  Very basic gym.  The equipment is pretty old, but it has everything a gym needs.

Ate at Lacuva tonight.  It is on the way to the village, to the right of the main church.  There was only one waitress and she was very busy.  They were in the process of hiring more people.  I had spaghetti for 5.50 euro, not bad, pretty basic stuff.  I got it because it was the cheapest thing on the menu.

Since it was Nate and Patrick's last night they hungout with me at my work for most of the night.  The night before Patrick was in rare form and jumped off the bar at Shamrocks, he landed weird and screwed up his ankle.  A Greek doctor was walking by and offered his services.  He told Patrick it was not broken, then kissed Patrick twice on the cheeks, i love the Greeks.  So Patrick is using a cane to walk around, pretty funny stuff.  We kept our bar crazy busy all night, it was nuts, very fun.  After work i went to Shooters around 5 am.  Had a few drinks then went home as the sun was coming up.

Quote of the Day: I'm not from Texas, but i'm a effing Cowboy