Laaaazy Sunday morning, just about packing and getting ready to go back to the city :)

Cotacachi Travel Blog

;)
Today was a laaaazy day, hahaha. That's what Sunday's mornings are for, aren't they? It was about 10am when we finally went downstairs for breakfast and then we saw it. There were tons of things to wash. We didn't do dishes the day before, pfff, and we were leaving today and Shawn won't come back in almost a week, so better take care of that matter.

Fortunately we had still fruit chopped, hehehe. I saw Shawn making an omelette, mmm, maybe he wanted one, but no! This wasn't for him. It was for Dirk! hahaha. Well, I'm not the only crazy one who cooks specially for her dog :) Oh well, then he made one for himself, hahaha. Jen and me were doing perfect with fruit, healthy girls.

After breakfast, I went to pack. I came with a carry on, but would leave with a big bag, hahaha.
all in pink ;)
Shawn bought some stuff in the USA - including Gunther's favorite food - yay! So, I had to organize my whole luggage. It didn't take me too long, well just a bit. Jen was ready with her luggage too and Shawn was working. Yes, eventually he had to work too, hahaha.

Cotacachi is very quiet, but since early in the morning I heared some motorbikes. There was a big competition of motocross and I could see a crew from the roof. The day was warm and sunny, so while poor Shawn was working. Jen and me were reading outside, hahaha. Just enjoying the nice weather and thinking about our next destination before going to Quito. It's so good to have some days off - well, I checked my work email and made sure eveything was working as planed. Nobody there knew I wasn't in Peru, shhhhh ;)
yadilitta says:
hahaha
Posted on: Aug 28, 2009
geerbox says:
I think everyday is meant to be lazy!
Posted on: Aug 28, 2009