Arriving to Quito almost at midnight but wouldn't be by my own :)

Quito Travel Blog

Flight was nice. It wasn't as comfortable as with Lan, but was ok. And I was sure that this time they wouldn't loose my luggage. I just brought a carry on, hahaha. Furthermore, I was chatting with Fabian the whole time, so I didn't feel the time, hehehe.

We landed and I turned on my cellphone with the Ecuadorian number. Right after I turned it on, I got a phone call. It was Shawn. He was already at the airport, yay! I was making fun of the fact, sometimes he got lost in the city, so it was a relief listening to him saying he already arrived, hehe.

They gave us a form for the Swine flue. I filled it, but they never collected it. Maybe in my way out of the country, they will be looking for me, hahaha. I think we were the only flight arriving, since it was really fast to go through customs. The agent asked me if it was my 1st time in the country. I told no. And then he asked when was my last time. "Well, a couple of weeks ago..." He just smiled and stamped my passport.

Said goodbye to Fabian, gave him my phone number and saw Shawn waiting for me, yay!!! Accommodation was already ready, so we just drove back to La Mariscal. I was so happy to see him again, but also tired. It has been a long day :)
yadilitta says:
yadilitta says:
cool! well, I won't get lost. I'll show you other places to eat :P
Posted on: Aug 25, 2009
Quito General Tips & Advice review
Airport in Quito - Mariscal Sucre (UIO)
Right now there's just one airport in Quito, not only for domestic but also for international flights. It's located in the north of the city. There… read entire review
Quito General Tips & Advice review
Public Transportation in Quito
First time in Quito I was impressed by the well organized public transportation of the city. Although the traffic can be bad, the public transportatio… read entire review
Quito