I'm gonna miss you too, but it will be just for a couple of days...

Lima Travel Blog

packing? what for?
I just came back from Ecuador not even 3 weeks ago and I was traveling again :P This time wouldn't be nearly as long as the first one, just for 5 days. Oh well, telling family I was going to Ecuador again was sort of interesting, hahaha. Different reactions: why?!, didn't you just come back?! and at the end: "OMG! You are crazy!" hahaha

Why I was going to Ecuador? well, before going to Ecuador first time, I was in touch with Jen (ninjafer) and talked about the possibility of meeting again (we met in Kansas more than 1 year ago, pfff), but she would arrive after I left the country. Then Shawn asked me if it'd be possible for me to fly to Quito during the weekend she'd be in town. Well, I checked my schedule and a couple of hours later, we were looking for tickets online, hahaha.
please, take me with you!!!!
Rest is history. I couldn't take many days off and at last minute I got an email saying that a collegue might go to Lima on Monday, mmm. My flight was leaving on Thurs night, no problem. On Friday, I'd check my email in Quito, I'd have internet access. I was going to a city.

Usually I pack 2 days in advance, but couldn't do it so this time. I was busy with work and didn't have much free time. Also had to "overspoil" Gunther, so he'd forgive me. I started to pack in the morning, then off to the gym, to walk Gunther and finally reassumed packing. Gunther noticed something was going on and followed me everywhere I went. I even opened the bathroom door after taking a shower and found him in front of the door, hahaha, like saying "Where have you been?"

I arranged a taxi to drive me to the airport. They came earlier. They were supposed to be here at 6pm, but showed up at 5:30pm. I tried to delay it as much as possible, hopping my dad would arrive on time, but it didn't happen. It was time to say good bye to Gunther. Don't be sad, baby, I'd be back soon and I'd bring something for you :)
montecarlostar says:
Congrats on your feature Yadi!
Posted on: Sep 13, 2009
mdanelaite says:
Im sooooo jealous Yadi ;))))))) Good for you!!
Posted on: Sep 12, 2009
junjunph says:
Congrats on your featured blog!
Posted on: Sep 12, 2009