updating

Ho Chi Minh City Travel Blog

ok, just escape from work and having few words to my brand new travblog.

As I promised to some guys of TB, I would have a post about my home city, HCMC. So I should not forget it and it’s just about time. But firstly, I think my traveling plan has a little change, cuz the plan to Cambodia would be replaced by Malaysia, which I think it would be better to contemplate Angkor Wat in October or November. So my friends and I set the plan to go to KL next 2 weeks, shopping, sight seeing ad throwing ourselves into the very Malaysian areas,  after my harsh business trip in Hanoi and HCMC, whew!! Fighting, fighting!!

So, for the post of my home city, I may move to some other time..when I have really good mood, not as rushed as these days..!!Sorry guys!

Oh, and I just known the news about a gangs from Osaka that will appear in HCMC and rock the city on 30th Sep. IF anyone out there be presented in HCMC by chance at that time, don’t hesitate to join them/us ^^ , see the link: http://www.travbuddy.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=14765

So long

This journal entry is a draft and has not been published yet. Please check back later!