Minds Deception

Franz Josef Travel Blog

The faint smell of morning rain, the radiant rays of light spearing the crisp dawn air. Hearing the silence of beauty followed by the restlessness of life. To see another birth of another day, to perceive the magnificence of it all.   And all I want is to take a picture, to try to capture this moment forever. To never forget the things that really matter. And yet there is something missing.... and I wish that there was someone with me.  For what is the beauty if it can not be shared. What is love if not to give.
    - journal entry from New Zealand (2004)
TravellinChic says:
Sometimes we are left in awe of nature's beauty and hope we could vividly capture that moment and store it somewhere so we could have a peek once in a while that we want to remember how it was. Not even the best of cameras can do that but for all its inadequacy, having such a partial picture of how beautiful it was brings us to that special moment in time and for a brief period, we go back to that m, experiencing the same overwhelming joy...life...for all the pains and frustrations..there are those short special moments that makes living through them well worth it. :)

I agree that having someone to share such wonderful moments is way much better..esp if he/she appreciates it as much as you could..I believe that just sitting next to each other, enjoying the same wonderful experience..and once in a while sharing a knowing glance..ahh..serenity and contentment that you wish will last forever..
Posted on: Mar 05, 2010
flying_dolphin7 says:
short entry but somehow makes me lost in thoughts..
i can even picture it...beautiful and romantic;)hope you already found L ;)
Posted on: Dec 22, 2009
sylviandavid says:
ahhh, a romantic. very nice. sylvia
Posted on: Sep 30, 2007