My last day in Bangkok

Bangkok Travel Blog

Food coupons

It was my last day in Bangkok but it dosen't felt so! It was a normal day for me. I woke up at home and around me was my family that i love!!! How fast you can become accustomed! It was hard to think that you have to leave all this for an pitful live in Vienna. Here i have everything in Vienna i have only my work and the normal live.

Don't think about it enjoy your last day and be happy with your family! On my last day i invite my familie for a lunch, my last real Thai food for a long time.

I had the honor on my last day to do my own Roti!!! It's like a thin pancake with condensed milk. It's really fatty and rich in calories but as a child i ate 3 or 5 Roti's on a day because it's so good!!! Now it was my turn to make a Roti and look I did it! Okey my Roti was a bit smaller than normal and not very beautiful but it's only up to the taste! ;)

After the funny moments it cames to an silence and everybody knows that it was time for me to leave Bangkok! So it wasn't a normal day, it was the day where i had to go back to my real life.

newtampo says:
Thanks for the blog. Really enjoy reading it! :) See you next time Rose.
Posted on: Sep 03, 2009
aiohdmg says:
wowww... my i have one Roti!
Posted on: Sep 03, 2009
my last Thai food
my last Thai food
My Roti seller
My Roti seller
what the hell is she doing???
what the hell is she doing???
I do Roti!!!
I do Roti!!!
Hot Hot Hot!!!
Hot Hot Hot!!!
with much condensed milk!!!
with much condensed milk!!!
and finish my Roti Yummyyy