My cousins birthday - Hellkok meet up

Bangkok Travel Blog

group photo

Today was the Birthday from my cousin and at night my second Tb meet up!!!

The day start funny because...

... our birthday girl can't join us to her birthday breakfast!!! Because she are so tiered and exhausted about yesterday!!! So we took a birthday breakfast without the birthday child!!!

After the Breakfast i had to go alone to the weekend market. My list with the gifts for my friends was not done so i had to go once again.  Later Ket & Bennie join me so i was not alone at all. After hours of shopping i had to go to the late  Birthday Lunch (at 3 pm) and now with my cousin ;)

Let's go to the Hellkok meet up!!!

I was late and I join to the meet up 1 1/2  hour later!!! There was a traffic jam from the lunch to my way home to Don Muang.

So Aioh pick me up from the police station and we went to the other Tb's in the Hippy de Bar and there were all the other TB's

New..... newtampo, Dodge..... dodge, May..... tazmania, JC..... ratu, Ket..... Ketmeister,

Bennie..... BMatital, Erin..... poohstanggt, Brett..... metsbwd, Richard & Bridget.....

Aioh..... aiohdmg

Further we went  to Gazebo for more party, fun and alcohol ;)    Look at my Photo story

Later that night when the most of the Tb's are gone and only a couple of us were left at Gazebo we went to ate joke (diffrent kind of Ricesoup). It was maybe 3:30 am and we were eating some Joke!

Kju says:
It was also nice to meeting you New and all the other TB's
I know to bad my memory card was full!!! but the evening will also remain in my memory
Posted on: Sep 09, 2009
newtampo says:
Remember it was fun that night. Nice meeting you Rose! :) x Thanks for the pix.
Posted on: Sep 03, 2009
aiohdmg says:
It was a great night with TB member!..
But but..pity u! u have not much memory card!!buahahah
Posted on: Sep 03, 2009